Lieb Garde

Lieb Garde
The Leib Garde of Hesse Seewald

Thursday, May 17, 2018





Russian merceneries are assembling to enter service of the Duke of Saxony.


Oh dear, it's been two years since I posted a blog entry on the Kingdom of Hesse Seewald blog. It's not that I haven't been active, it's just that more of my efforts have been devoted to my other blog, Der Alte Fritz Journal. I am sure that most of the readers of this blog are following me on the Der Alte Fritz Journal.

There is some bad news for Hesse Seewald: the vile Saxons are recruiting mercenaries from Russia, and Koenig Georg is a bit concerned about this development:


New Minden SYW Russian Observation Corps Grenadier Command.



New Minden SYW Observation Corps Grenadiers.


Fear not though, Hesse Seewald is always on my mind and I plan to fill out several infantry regiments and finished the HS Garde du Corps.

There's more to come this Summer. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment